Monday, October 19, 2015

FALL.

The weather has finally decided to get colder after a hot sticky summer. My favorite season is now well on its way- Winter! Mind you, despite the fact that its also my birthday season, winter holds a special place in my heart. It's just so cozy... everything is warm and cuddly. The smell of stepping into my warm home contrasted with the brutal and icy whether outdoors. But, let me calm down because for now it's fall, which is also a glorious and fleeting time of year. This season is all about fashion!!! Before we all get buried in our big coats, october and most of november offer a time to show off those jackets and scarves and boots. Here's some of my vibe for this year's autumn season x


 Plaid blanket scarf. Absolute staple for me, every year I like to get one and rock with it.

 
 Normally everyone is all about pumpkin related scents for the fall but this honey beeswax candle has been making me feel beyond cozy.


 
 Burnt nude nails for the fall, i am so in.


  
 No tight dry skin allowed!! I am so enamored by this product.

 

 Yes yes and yes.



Best feeling ever.

 So yeah, that about sums up a lot of it. Hoping to spend these next few months reading loads and having a lot of ginger tea BAAAIII

No comments:

Post a Comment